src: Mobile App Development: Flutter Setting The Trend In 2020 by Nitin Nimbalkar
pic src: softqubes.com
The launch of Flutter came a few years ago, but this incredible toolkit for developing different platforms by Google has come a long way since then. This robust and functional mobile user interface framework that helps develop Android and iOS applications with a single code base makes it a smart choice for companies looking to invest in mobile apps. More than anything else, companies and developers have realized that Flutter will be there in mobile app development procedure.
Before we discuss the impact of the structure in the coming period, some queries must be answered to appreciate its significance.
Key features of Flutter in mobile app development
Now that you know how effective Flutter is, the next obvious questions would relate to the features that make it a commendable choice for mobile app development.
Here is a list of the advanced feature offering of this excellent SDK:
• The framework is extremely flexible for the kernel, as it provides a library of scalable widgets that developers can use. Also, it extends full support to the development of customized application interfaces with attractive and unique themes.
• First, application developers can develop applications for the two leading platforms, Android and iOS, with a single code base.
• Google Flutter has an efficient portable user interface for GPU rendering that allows you to work on multiple interfaces.
• Another fun feature of the Flutter is the hot reload. The powerful tool provides access to a wide variety of widgets and also allows you to work in a dynamic interface.
• This structure enables developers to insert Flutter into the WebView component in their mobile applications. It makes it easier to view web content in the app, and it also simplifies navigation in the app.
• A command called Flutter Doctor allows you to quickly identify bugs or bugs in the application so that developers can fix them as soon as possible.
• Application localization is also possible with this SDK. A Flutter mobile app is, therefore, able to reach a broader target group locally and globally.
• The framework supports multiple integrated development environments (IDE), including Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, and Xcode.
• Flutter comes with native ARM code (Advanced RISC Machines), making it ideal for technology companies and startups.
Influence of Flutter in Mobile App Development
Further, let see how the Flutter will evolve in the coming period
Let’s see what waits for the SDK ahead.
• Flutter for embedded
Another development planned in 2020 for the framework and concerns applications for embedded technology. You can expect advanced IoT technology to be integrated with the Flutter platform in the future.
• Flutter for web applications
The Flutter community is working on a project called Hummingbird. If things work as per the plan, there will be a once code base for the development of iOS and Android applications, which will also be sufficient for the development of web applications by a company. Following the announcement of Hummingbird’s first technical overview, Flutter caught the attention of web and mobile app development companies.
• Flutter for desktop applications
Likewise, the Flutter community is also investigating the potential of this SDK outside of mobile apps. They are even working on the compatibility of Flutter applications with the desktop. This will allow developers to create applications for Linux, Windows, and macOS shortly.
So, would you choose Flutter for mobile app development?
Given the importance of Flutter for the future of Android application development, it is an excellent option for Android development. The hot reload and easy to write functions make it a better structure compared to most multiplatform structures, perhaps even better than React Native.
Panacea Infotech is among the leading mobile app development companies in US holding expertise in mobile app development with latest technologies such as Flutter and React Native.