Datadog is the essential monitoring platform for cloud applications. We bring together data from servers, containers, databases, and third-party services to make your Stack entirely observable. These capabilities help DevOps teams avoid downtime, resolve performance issues, and ensure customers are getting the best user experience.
See across systems, apps, and services
With turn-key integrations, Datadog seamlessly aggregates metrics and events across the full devops Stack.
- SaaS and Cloud providers
- Automation tools
- Monitoring and instrumentation
- Source control and bug tracking
- Databases and common server components
- All listed integrations are supported by Datadog
Get full visibility into modern applications
Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize application performance.
- Trace requests from end to end across distributed systems
- Track app performance with auto-generated service overviews
- Graph and alert on error rates or latency percentiles (p95, p99, etc.)
- Instrument your code using open source tracing libraries
Analyze and explore log data in context
Quickly search, filter, and analyze your logs for troubleshooting and open-ended exploration of your data.
- Automatically collect logs from all your services, applications, and platforms
- Navigate seamlessly between logs, metrics, and request traces
- See log data in context with automated tagging and correlation
- Visualize and alert on log data
Proactively monitor your user experience
End-to-end user experience visibility in a single platform.
- Monitor critical user journeys captured with an easy-to-use web recorder
- Save engineering resources with AI-powered, self-maintaining tests
- Detect and alert on performance issues for users in various locations
- Manage your SLAs and SLOs
Visualize traffic flow in cloud-native environments
Understand performance using meaningful, human-readable tags.
- Use tags to filter traffic by source and destination
- Group by anything — from datacenters to teams to individual containers
- Report key metrics such as traffic volume and TCP retransmits
Build real-time interactive dashboards
More than summary dashboards, Datadog offers all high-resolution metrics and events for manipulation and graphing.
- See graphs across sources in real-time
- Slice data by host, device, or any other tag
- Compute rates, ratios, averages or integrals
- Easily customize views, interactively or in code
Share what you saw, write what you did
System events and metrics are only part of the story. Datadog is built to give visibility across teams.
- Discuss issues in-context with production data
- Annotate changes and notify your team
- See who responded to that alert before
- Remember what was done to fix it
Instrument your apps, write new integrations
Datadog includes full API access to bring observability to all your apps and infrastructure.
- Capture events and metrics from your own applications using our client libraries
- Tag servers or query Datadog in command-line
- Generate and upload JSON-formatted dashboards
- Use our Restful HTTP API for full data access