What is Ubuntu?
Ubuntu is an ancient African word meaning ‘humanity to others’. It also means ‘I am what I am because of who we all are’. The Ubuntu operating system brings the spirit of Ubuntu to the world of computers.
Fully managed OpenStack private cloud. Half the cost of VMware.
The fully managed private cloud service from Canonical is the fastest and most cost-effective path to a private OpenStack cloud.
- Half the cost of owning and operating VMware at scale
- Fully managed cloud on your servers, at your location
- Built in two weeks using a proven reference architecture
- Customise the architecture in iterations based on workload
- VMware workload analysis and migration services
- Enterprise SLA for your cloud API services
- Your team has access to all machines at all times
- Modern monitoring and log management
- We will hand over the keys when you are ready
Focus on your business while Canonical takes care of your first OpenStack.
“Hosted private cloud infrastructure: a cost analysis”
Performance and reliability at scale
Cloud infrastructure needs to be competitive with public cloud, and it needs to be fast and reliable. Our experience with OpenStack at scale ensures that we deliver efficient and resilient clouds — with an SLA.
The largest cloud and web operations choose Ubuntu and Canonical. We know what it means to operate fast-moving complexity at scale.
Squeeze the most out of your space and servers with our fully converged reference architecture. The only completely containerized OpenStack operation.
High availability and resilience in storage and networking underpins our managed services’ SLA and your peace of mind. Designed to be tough in the face of reality.
Canonical’s managed services deliver Charmed OpenStack on Ubuntu, the most flexible OpenStack, designed with efficient and reliable operations in mind by people who work every day with the world’s cloud leaders.